KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUMMIT
- Plenary and Keynote Presentations
- Trade and Customs- Panel Session: A discussion with the leadership of Customs and Immigration agencies, export authorities, industry professionals, and customs brokers, certified export and customs specialists, from across Africa.
- Policymakers’ Roundtable Session on Intra-Regional Trade: a high-level platform to engaging policymakers in discussions on intra-regional trade and integration.
- Trade and Investment Mission to the United Kingdom: this Mission is designed to facilitate a series of high-level sessions and private investment meetings, formidable and high net-worth investments collaborations, mutually-beneficial and effective multi-stakeholder partnerships, policy dialogues and interactions, between members of the African business community and their counterparts in the United Kingdom.
- African CEOs Roundtable: A panel session to engage leading CEOs, entrepreneurs and business leaders in discussions on various issues relating to intra-regional trade.
- A Breakout Session on “Trade Facilitation and Logistics”: A panel session key players and stakeholder in Africa’s logistics industry, to explore their knowledge and provide real-life examples from their wealth of experience on felicitating Intra-regional trade and integration in the continent.
- Award Dinner Session: Business and political leaders who have promoted innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability in their communities and nations shall be celebrated and honored with the African Business Leadership Award and Public Service Excellence Award, during this session.
- Unveiling of the African Leadership magazine’s special coverage of the summit, with cover focus as “Africa Power 100”, a listing of top individuals, public and private organisation promoting sustainability in Africa.
- Unrivalled Networking Sessions: provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to discover, develop and nurture a robust network of the highest quality business contacts across the African continent. The event provides multiple networking opportunities for African business leaders, investors and dealmakers to connect. These include matchmaking sessions dedicated to making the process of meeting investors easier, country specific sessions, sector focused events, various evening social functions and a sophisticated Event and Meeting App that allows delegates to prepare up to a month ahead for critical investment meetings. All these allow real investment deals to be originated and concluded during the course of the summit.